Thursday, September 22, 2005

New Music!

All:

Things are going well, though busy.

Anyway, here are two tunes that will make you feel good:

www.umich.edu/~hughesa/beat.aif This one is about two months old. It has a certain... something. You might wish to wash your ears out with soap, when it is done. You can call it whatever you want.

www.umich.edu/~hughesa/mrdj4.aif This one is the best thing that ever came out of Garageband. I mean that. I need to figure out a name for it.

News later.

Fondly,
-Idris

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about cream cheese recipies
. You can check it out at cream cheese recipies



Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

7:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home