Thursday, May 05, 2005

Scary Tune #2

OK... I am not altogether on board with the zingy synthesizer sounds of the 1970s... that is to say: sometimes I think they are great and under-appreciated; other times, I am a little embarrassed to have them in my songs... sigh.

So I stripped out (almost) all the zingy synths and replaced them with a more chamber-music-y sound. Also, I took the Nutcracker-Suite-on-acid melodies from the end and made them the center-piece of the song.

I am pleased as punch and think the new version is much better -- creepier, more interesting, possessing more ...quality.

You're welcome world, by the way.

Here it is, then... I call it: "Could you clean your dishes up next time?"

You'll enjoy it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Akrasia said...

Dude -- where are you?

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home