Saturday, April 30, 2005

Tymoshenko Update

Remember my new notional girlfriend, that champion of the people, Yulia Tymoshenko... how her peasant braids nicely compliment the power-suits she now wears.

Anyway, I noticed that someone had come to my blog from Google, having done a search with the following string:

yulia tymoshenko bathing

Give it a Google. It turns out that my blog is the first, among all the websites in the world, that appears in the search results. I feel... famous, special. Thank you blogging!

1 Comments:

Blogger Akrasia said...

Congratulations!

Unfortunately, your blog does *not* come up 'number one' on a google search for 'palantir' (er ... no need to ask about why I know that).

BTW, some linkage to your new notional girlfriend would be appreciated.

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home