Friday, February 11, 2005

My Housemate, Grak

So I've been getting questions about my housemate, Grak... I don't know him very well. Our schedules are rather different. To be honest, I am not sure I want to know what he's up to. So, for example, I haven't actually gotten around to checking out his blog.

I can't put my finger on it, but there is something rather strange about him.

I am pretty sure he's a foreigner of some sort (maybe Spanish?). I caught him looking at my head in a funny way the other day. (I'd swear there was a special gleam in his eye.) Do Spaniards do this?

But as to his favorite books and such, I have no idea. Oh! He does seem to like TV quite a bit. If I see him at all, it is normally in the TV room. He seems awfully fond of the soaps... and Friends.

He is a little strange (but who isn't?), but he is a fine housemate. He always remembers to clean up the Kitchen after he uses it. Also, just the other day he brought me some tea-tree oil from work. Grak works at an Aveda salon. He said the oil would help calm the stress he expected I would feel. Pretty considerate, eh? Also he's always suggesting that I eat more fresh fish. Evidently, fish is full of Omega-3 fatty acids, which are good for your brain.

1 Comments:

Blogger Akrasia said...

Grak is not Spanish.

It is obvious that he is from Quebec.

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home